National Puppy Day, so go cuddle up with an adorable little dog! But not Bark. He's Quinn's favorite.
Speaking of Quinn, today also happens to be the anniversary of the episode "Monster," which aired on this day in 1998. We still don't know which is her best side, but I'm reliably informed they're both good.
- Chips off the older Block, by Indigo (part 2): "'Hi, this is kind of a surprise I thought that I was the only one around here that ran on this track' was the only thing that came to Jane's mind to say 'If it is a problem we can find somewhere else to run' said the older of the two girls flatly"
- Daria PM (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "DARIA (V/O): Listen carefully. We don't have a lot of time."
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (part 6): "Cassidy made her way over to the buffet table, picking up various bits and pieces. She reached for the last sandwich on a plate at the same time someone else reached for it. She looked over to notice a boy who looked about her own age, with short blonde hair, blue eyes and a suit."
- Her Friend, by macross (part 3): "'Honey I know leaving Boston was hard, it is for me too, but I really want to thank you for handling it all so well,' said the brunette woman as she drove a red 78' Triumphant Spitfire through the suburban streets on the cool March day."
- The Past Lane, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "'MR. LANE!' Trent Lane shot up in his desk as the booming voice of his History teacher roused him from his afternoon nap."
- Reunión Escolar, by Ethiriel Sindanarie (part 1): "Daria manejaba su auto hacia Lawndale desde Nueva York, ciudad en la que estaba viviendo desde hacia dos años para ir a una fiesta organizada por su antigua escuela, la secundaria Lawndale;"
- Ronnie Incorporated, by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "'It's for economics class. We're supposed to look at some papers from a fake company and write about what they're doing wrong. And I got the biggest assignment of anyone in the class. It's not fair!'"
- TGATG: How To Change A Life, by ognawk (part 7): "Ashley looked at himself in the mirror on the back of the closet door in his new bedroom. He was dressed in the traditional Fielding uniform of dark blue blazer, white shirt, red tie and beige pants."
- Умри, моя дорогая, by strakat (COMPLETE!): "Джейн нравится Том. По крайней мере, ни о чем другом, пока тот, прильнув к ней, целует ее, она думать не может. Разве что о том, что ее спальня (она же мастерская) чертовски хороша в своем этом чуть ли не первобытном хаосе, окутанная перманентным полумраком и рок-музыкой, льющейся из колонок музыкального центра. Им хорошо наедине."