Background character "The Head" appears here in a rare alter ego because someone needs to wash away all that blood from Julius Caesar's stabbing. That's right, today is the Ides of March, the day the Ides decided to do something mean because it was that time of the month.
Okay, thank you for that report, Kevin. Mr. O'Neill would like to speak with you after class.
- Alienation, by malakite (part 12): "At the door she could see the not-woman being glared at by the gigantic bouncer. It was saying something, trying to get in. The thing appeared at the door and shook its head. The bouncer made a 'get lost' motion at the not-woman. Were they in league? The thing offering up victims? Daria stared as she tried to think past her anger."
- Birthday Blues, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "He lightly scratched his bare chest as he watched the time change from 11:59 PM to 12:00 AM. He was officially twenty-eight years old."
- Chips Off the Older Block, by Indigo (part 1): "Matt Morgendorffer smiled to himself as he drove away. He knew the girls would look out for each other and hopefully the more social Quinn would help her sister navigate the murky waters of High School a little better this time around."
- Credence, by Astrocar82 (part 8): "'Jake, where's Daria? How is she?' Helen cried in a panic as she rushed into the sickeningly white waiting room where her husband and younger daughter were already seated by the window, both looking scared."
- Dominick Morgendorffer, by macross (part 10): "4:34 PM, Jane adjusted the strap of her battered old messenger bag around her shoulder as she walked through the front door of the old Library, the bag had seen better days that was obvious to anyone with eyes."
- Halloween High, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "The large, fluffy white angel wings only added insult to injury. Daria Morgendorffer stared at the white layered chiffon dress with annoyance."
- Happy (Iron Chef:The Grim Plot Reaper), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer had rejected many clichés in her life, and the latest was the 'five stages of grief.' She went through no distinct stages, nor did she feel grief. For that, you needed something to grieve about, and there simply wasn't anything."
- Is It Kevin's On Time Graduation Yet? (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'It still seems freaking impossible.' Daria complained as Kevin got his diploma, which would be added to the pile of athletic awards he had gotten earlier."
- Leeville Blues (Iron Chef:The Grim Plot Reaper), by Shiva (part 1): "The Morgendorffer's were crammed into Jake's Lexus as it sped it's merry way in the state of Virginia towards hell. Oh sorry, I mean they were going to a family wedding."
- Missed Opportunities, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "The picture windows on the far right were connected to a sliding glass door that led out to the balcony. Most of the guests were mingling inside but there were a few people standing out there. She was out there."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 02: The First Party, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'Speaking of which... Brittany invited me to her party.' 'No kidding? Are you going?' 'Of course, how could I pass up an opportunity to learn more about our peers and so come closer to solving the mysteries that seem to define this suburb?'"
- A New Kid's Dance Party While a Tree Grows (IC: Mix them up. DariaXDaria Crossover!), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "While Jake was panicking about property values, Quinn was having a crisis of her own. Sandi was attempting to sabotage the Dance Committee meeting by making silly suggestions... 'I think we should decorate the gym like the inside of the Concorde.'"
- Out of Fashion, by Kristen Bealer (parts 3 and 4): "'Wow!' she exclaimed as she reached the next booth. It was full of clothes. Not the kind of stuff Stacy was used to seeing at Junior Five or Cashman's, though. These clothes were brightly colored, with unusual designs and crazy patterns." (Part 4)
- Quinn's Code 10: Blue Screen of Sherman, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "'You're kidding, right? You think I'm going to talk to you?' Sherman said in reply. He looked at Jane. 'You, maybe. Like, four hours into a kegger.' He looked at Jennifer. 'Similarly.' 'Perhaps after I vomit on your shoes,' Jane said. 'No way!' Jennifer said, forcing herself to be audible."
- TGATG: How To Change A Life, by ognawk (parts 5 and 6): "Adam was about to respond, when a sign near the checkout caught his eye. Superball Lottery Tonight! Jackpot $100 Million! If You're Not In, You Can't Win!" (Part 6)
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Since Mommy and Daddy won't pay for beautiful, perky breasts for their sweet little girl. I'll just have to do it my lonesome-self.'"
- Vote Sloane, by Charles RB (part 1): "'Now I understand your frustration, I really do, I know I've made your job harder,' said Tom, 'but what you have to understand is that it was causing me physical pain to not tell that guy he sucked.'"
- The Window, by metameric1 (parts 1 - 3): "Her time in college had come to an end. After a long deliberation, she had decided to postpone her Doctorate, and spend a few years in the real world." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- The Writer, the Girl With Red Lipstick, and the Musician, by lulamae-golightly (parts 1 - 3): "A young woman hugged her arms closer to her body as a wind passed by, blowing her hair into her face. She stared up at the tall building that she knew now as her apartment building." (Part 2) (Part 3)