Jake's just enjoying a small drink to celebrate Father's Day, although it's also possible that he recently heard that Rita's coming for a visit. Or he had another flashback about his father. Or the credit card bill came in the mail. Whatever the case may be, happy Father's Day to any of you out there who are Dads!
Something important happened on this day in Angelinhel's story "61501," but I'm not going to spoil it for you if you haven't read it yet.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 17): "'You can't be serious.' She reached out and took his hand. 'This is an offer from a record label. Isn't this what you've been working towards?'"
- Daria's pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (part 8): "Daria woke up at 3 in the morning with bad stomach cramps, early sign of labour."
- Friday the 13th, by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer stared down at the faded letters, her eyes taking in every crack and inch of dust covering the wooden board. She honestly couldn't believe Jane was feeding into all of the Friday the 13th nonsense."
- Quarton, by neonhomer (part 2): "'Dead...' She said aloud, to no one in particular. 'Where is this place?' 'A limbo, of sorts.' Said Quarton."
- Shake, Shake, Quiver and Quake, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "A bugle blared, waking Jake Morgendorffer with a start. The sixteen-year-old cadet looked around at the drab, unpainted wooden walls of the barracks at Buxton Ridge Military Academy and sighed."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, Daria - love the hat.'" (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Ashley Winters and his girlfriend Jane Lane were sat in the Fielding lunch room. Jane had a wide smile on her face as she passed a sheet to Ashley. 'You got a B+ in Math?' Ashley said as he looked at the paper and handed it back, 'Impressive.'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'So, Michael,' Sue asked. 'I really need an escort for my deb party, and I think you'd be perfect for it.' Mack couldn't believe it. 'Sorry, Sue, but I don't think this is a good idea.'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Ethan Yeager dragged a hand through his shorn hair, it still felt weird to have it cut so short. However the reason for his former mane to be history wasn't just because he had had to deal with his parents arrest and trial for drug dealing."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'They knew I was coming, Cass. And the security wasn't exactly on the Republic's Select List.' Quinn smirked as Cassie's eyes boggled."