National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Don't worry, though. Sometime in the future, he and Kevin will invent Bro and QB's Firstdown Fudge and all will be forgiven.
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 68): "'We guys are genetically superior to you girlies,' Wehrung smirked to Michelle, only half-serious. 'It's the sad truth of biology, Michelle. Our muscles grow at a greater rate than yours.'"
- ASPS 2, by PrecambrianStudios (part 15): "Gage held the paper in trembling, furious hands, a full-on scowl on his face. He grabbed opposite ends of the paper and pulled. 'Lying,' rip, 'Idiotic,' rip, 'Garbage-eating cretins!' The pieces of the paper fluttered onto the floor."
- Behind the Counter, by NightGoblyn (part 10): "'Man, it must suck to have to work Christmas.'"
- Daria 2097, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "The lower-middle aged man put aside his tablet (from which he was reading the local news) and said. 'You know, girls, it's not easy moving to a whole new town, especially for you, Daria, right?'"
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 10): "Jane is with her brother in the kitchen as Lindy talks to some one on the phone. 'I promise they're even better in person. Yes, no, keep the CD we have plenty more. Thank you.' She hangs up the phone. 'We're in! We're going to South Carolina.'"
- Daria's pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (parts 4 and 5): "Daria held Jane's baby Logan in her arms she felt the love but she felt it more than ever when she had her precious Maggie her baby girl." (Part 5)
- An Ounce of Prevention, by SacredDust (part 1): "Sidney could tell it was going to be a rough day."
- Ow! My Ears - The Mystik Spiral Story, by Charles RB (part 1): "A man gets to the stage, wiry and unshaven and covered in old tattoos. He coughs, hard, and announces – he sounds as if he's not slept in days – that this band is Mystik Spiral 'but we're thinking of changing our name'. The crowd roars."
- Plastic is Fantastic (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria walked into Casa Lane, the domicile of the only human being to be her friend (Amelia's delusions not withstanding of course) and found herself freezing in shock at what she was seeing." (Part 2)
- Target Practice (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "They had counted on not being remembered, that they would be forgotten. Jodie hadn't forgotten. She remembered every sneer, every put down, every lunge for the jugular."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Modern Day Daria), by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "Charles clicked the 'x' button, closing down his browser, and leaned back from the computer, feeling nauseous."
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by NightGoblyn (part 19): "'Oh, hello, Daria,' Twilight said, smiling at the green earth pony as she walked into the library. 'Did those history books I loaned you help out?'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'Darrrrrr-iiiiiiiii-aaaaaaaaa!' 'Behold, the sound of the apocalypse,' Jane quipped from the chair she occupied in the dining cubby of Schloss Morgendorffer."