Stacy's dancing her heart out in honor of Kamehameha Day, a Hawaiian state holiday. If you don't tell Sandi about her glaring fashion faux pas, I won't tell her, either.
This also happens to be the anniversary of the episode "Prize Fighters," which aired on this day in 2001. Care for an imported wasabi gummy-fish, courtesy of Upchuck's new dot-com venture?
- The Baby Booze (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Jane had a feeling of trepidation as she walked up to the front door of the house. Visiting in the middle of the day at the weekend was a risky thing - hell, visiting any time was risky - but she made a promise, and she was going to keep it."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 11): "She was finally free from home, Lawndale, and the old life. Now she would have Boston, College, and a new life."
- Daria's Pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (parts 6 and 7): "Quinn woke up feeling happy and went to visit Stacy who just gave birth to twins a couple of days ago." (Part 7)
- The Death of Grandma Barksdale (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "In a ridiculously opulent bedroom in an even more ridiculously opulent mansion that would have made Louis XIV say, 'This is too much, tone it down!' an old woman by the name of Georgina Veronica Edith Barksdale."
- God Save The Great And Good (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "He parked the car nearby and both of them got out of the car. Tom looked at the sign near the door. 'The Zon. This is the place,' he said."
- A Hope of Doubt, by LuxKen27 (COMPLETE!): "Trent stood in the center of the stage and stared out into the cavernous space around them. It was hard to believe that, in a few short hours, Madison Square Garden would be filled to capacity with Mystik Spiral fans, rabid and casual alike."
- Lyrics, by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Trent made a break from looking at the cracks in the ceiling to return staring at his song notebook. However, the page hadn't changed from last time. It was still blank."
- Ow! My Ears - The Mystik Spiral Story, by Charles RB (parts 2 - 4): "That was it for Mystik Spiral: grunge was their sound. The raw intensity and underground passion was everything they'd been looking for." (Part 3) (Part 4)
- The QB's Cousin, by Matryoshka-Sweetheart (part 1): "When Kevin's parents had told him his cousin Vera was coming to live with them for the foreseeable future, he had to jog his memory (or rather, his mother had to) before the memory of a grey eyed, brown haired girl came up."
- Quarton, by neonhomer (part 1): "Jane had her back to the argument. She didn't want to get drug into the foray again."
- Spiraling Out, by Princess-Pasta (parts 1 and 2): "The sweltering summer sun beat down on the top of Trent Lane's head, sending sweat raining down his forehead. With a calloused hand, he brushed strands of black hair away from his face and sighed. It wasn't such a good idea to accept the gig at the park." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by Wraith (part 20): "'Huh.' Jane thought for a moment. 'So, if all these worlds are backed up in others, does that mean we're a game or TV show somewhere?'"