Quinn is ready to greet another National Pink Day, while Daria is asking someone else to hold the camera for a minute. She needs to excuse herself for mental health reasons. Or to grab some holiday-themed Pepto Bismol.
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 13): "Daria had avoided Luke for a week and a half but knew she should call him soon. After turning down a couple more dates from other guys, and girls, she works up the courage to pick up the phone and calls Luke. 'Um, hey Luke.'"
- Daria's pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (part 10): "Helen stared down at the pregnancy test she said 'Now what am I going to do? Quinn still lives here with her baby, I babysit for Daria's kids Maggie and Serafina often and Quinn has post natal depression! How am I going to cope with another child?!'"
- Dee Dee & Crazy-dy, by ognawk (part 2): "'My my, good day, luscious lady.' Cassidy finally closed the locker and saw a boy with curly red hair, freckles and a leering grin. 'Who are you?' Cassidy asked with a frown."
- Fielding Forever, by Princess-Pasta (part 2): "'Jamie!' Both of them stopped and turned in time to see a group of three girls approaching. The one who called was a wavy-haired brunette who had the haughty demeanor of someone who thought highly of themselves."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "Daria was exhausted; both physically and mentally fourteen hours of labor would do that to anyone."
- Ow! My Ears - The Mystik Spiral Story, by Charles RB (part 6): "Trent will not say how he feels but he did bust into an a capella version of Betrayal. His friends and wife have confirmed that he was hurt: 'Mark left him miserable and tuned into some dark anti-vibes, and not in the good way that he normally did,' says Tulip."
- Shake, Shake, Quiver and Quake, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "...Don't look down. Whatever you do, don't look down! Jake could see that he'd almost reached the top of the climbing rope. A couple more feet and he'd be within reach of the little flag hanging there, waiting for him to grab it. Just. Don't. Look. Down. He looked down." (Part 5)
- Transplanted Hippie (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by Shiva (part 4): "'I still can't believe that you guys talked me into this.' Ethan muttered to Elsie as they followed in Tom's wake as he bounded for the car they were borrowing for the night."
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by Wraith (parts 22 and 23): "One advantage of having a brother like Trent was that he didn't question little things like his sister and another girl setting up to fight in the backyard." (Part 23)