Daria is enjoying Go Skateboarding Day with more than usual (for her) enthusiasm. In fact, we might want to check her pupils just in case she's in the middle of some kind of glitterberries-induced hallucination. Still, she's got some pretty good moves.
Today we also celebrate the birthday of Jean-Paul Sartre, who was born on this day in 1905. I'm sure he had Quinn's wardrobe and accessories in mind when he helped develop the philosophy of existentialism.
- Ever wondered what it would be like if Michael Bay reimagined Beavis & Butt-Head? Now you can find out!
- What would you say to another virtual Dariacon? Post your thoughts and suggestions in the thread.
- Share your real-life experiences in the hospital ER.
- Brother Grimace has a question on linguistics.
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: Szcz's Daria as a Toontown resident and JPAGC's It's always the quiet ones who....