Jake's got the right idea on this fine National Martini Day, and he's clearly in a better mood than usual. I'm not sure if it's because of the martini, though. It could just as easily be that Garfield said something funny.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 18): "'We're spending a week in Hawaii, in a treehouse? This is your idea of cool?' Daria crossed her arms, fixing him with a glare."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 12): "'Tony and I are going to the arts building tonight. Dantanius and Amalia are having a paint off. It should get interesting. You?' 'Nothing.' 'Then come with us.'"
- Daria's pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (part 9): "Quinn looked at baby Matthew and said 'Isn't he the cutest little thing?'"
- Fielding Forever, by Princess-Pasta (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer ran her fingers over the Fielding crest that emblazoned the right side of her blazer. The letters: F, A, M, A, stood for a motto that she was now forced to uphold. Facultas, amicitia, manentia, audacia: ability, friendship, permanency, boldness. The words had no meaning to her."
- Flat out Daria, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'Oh no, kiddo,' her father said unable as usual to catch the sarcasm in his oldest daughter's flat, even tone. 'Today you and Quinn are gonna learn how to change a flat tire.'"
- Ow! My Ears - The Mystik Spiral Story, by Charles RB (part 5): "It seemed like the band finally had a basis for ongoing success. 'And then they did a Spiral,' says Daria."
- Shake, Shake, Quiver and Quake, by Kristen Bealer (parts 2 and 3): "'Buck up, Jake. If we do die out there, at least we'll die together.' Sitting up, Jake gave Randy a shaky smile. 'And maybe we'll take a few of the bastards down with us.' 'That's the spirit! Now let's go meet our doom!'" (Part 3)
- Star Trek: Daria - Resurrection, by echopapa (part 9): "While Daria waited, she mused over the past few days. The adventure with Wesley in the holodeck had made her forget for a while, but she once again was faced with the overwhelming fact that she was stranded in a time over 300 years past her own, and absolutely everyone that she ever knew was dust."
- Transplanted Hippie (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by Shiva (parts 2 and 3): "'Sink or swim, Ethan. Sink or swim...'" (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Everyone Goes to Fielding), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "Unbeknownst to Clayton one of the new students he'd just soaked with a water hose was seventh grader Catherine Kain. It was ironic that her torment and humiliation came from water seeing as her family fortune was founded on a popular brand of bottled water. While the other girls ran she sat there and fumed before deciding to do something about it."
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by Wraith (part 21): "'Remember that usually-a-guy named Ranma you mentioned?' Daria nodded. 'One of the original Loopers. I take it you met him?'"
- What is Fashion?, by Smijey (part 7): "Mr. DeMartino began to laugh. He laughed for a solid two minutes, which began to really unnerve Sandi. 'Okay, Sandi. I'll tell you what fashion is.'"