Ted's shocked because his pizza is missing the anchovies, but that's okay because it's National Pizza With Everything (Except Anchovies) Day. I suppose if you really, really want to have anchovies on your pizza, then go ahead. I won't tell. Just make sure you brush your teeth afterward, okay?
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (parts 21 and 22): "'You wanna what, Zig?!?!' Nicky Sobotka roared, and slammed the barrier that separated him from his cousin with the phone receiver." (Part 22)
- Character defining moments, by Walter Kovacs (COMPLETE!): "Days like these made Charles Rodriguez, the caseworker handling this file wish he had called in sick two weeks ago when his stomach felt slightly gimpy from last night's dinner."
- How Jodie Landon Became a Woman of Independent Means (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): "Michelle was at the counter, pouring a cup of coffee from a steaming carafe. She turned to her daughter, smiling mischievously, and held out the mug of hot liquid."
- One Way to Do It, by Tippedover (COMPLETE!): "Stacy sat in the driver’s seat of her fathers Crown Victoria, and tried to stay calm. She could feel the sweat starting to pop up to the surface (Tiffany: Staaacccyyy! Ewwwwww!) as she stretched the seat belt across her chest and lap."
- The Phantom of the Library, by neonhomer (part 6): "The home of the Min's was a modest, two-story structure with a perfectly manicured lawn and an in-ground pool in the backyard. Matt could count the number of times he'd been there on one hand."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Tuisto (COMPLETE!): "The sun had just finished setting over Lawndale as Helen Morgendorffer walked the empty halls of her Law Firms offices, passing by empty room after empty room, until she reached her corner office. She was hoping she'd be able to get some motions finished and be home before 10:00 this time..."
- West End Girls (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "She was too cold. He was too rough. They would destroy each other soon enough if one of them didn't have the courage to break it off and she had never lacked for courage. So she broke first. 'Over. We're over.'"
- What it Takes (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "Daria entered the bathroom and turned on the shower but she didn't get in right away. She stared at herself in the mirror with utter disgust."