Great American Smokeout, so put away your cigarettes, cancel your pot party, and put a stop to that exorcism in the girl's bathroom. It's never been established whether or not Trent smokes anything, but with that laid-back attitude and recurring cough, I know where my money lies.
- Always Watches (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'I made you a present!' Five year old Jane Lane was holding a crudely wrapped gift in her paint stained hands, a wide toothy grin spread across her grubby face."
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (parts 25 and 26): "'Daria?' It was Thomas Klebanow, the managing editor. 'Can you come into the conference room?'" (Part 26)
- Bedtime Story, by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Another day was coming to a close and so Daria walked into her son's room, to tuck him in and kiss him goodnight."
- A Boring Summer, by ST91 (part 1): "Dario Morgendorffer was lying on his stomach on the bed listlessly flipping through a book. It had been less than two weeks after the end of the school but Dario could not wait for it to start again. He was dying of boredom."
- Broken, by tafka (part 2): "I felt ill. This was the last thing I needed. To be singled out in front of the whole class. Why not the whole school while he was at it?"
- Daria Saves Christmas! (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Tuisto (COMPLETE!): "Daria was walking down Dega street, she had just a few minutes before past by the Good Times chinese restaurant when she saw him, the young blond man in a red shirt and a red cap, was leaning against a wall, his face turning blue and he grabbed at his throat."
- Dials are Overrated (Collection of old never used story starters), by legendeld (unfinished): "With a grunt she lifted it up only to hear a loud cracking noise. The fall lasted a second at the most and the impact shook her entire body. 'DARIA!'"
- First Day of Summer - Jane's Day, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "The knocking was what woke Jane up. 'Who could that be?' she wondered as she slipped out of bed. She slipped on her dressing gown over her bedclothes and headed downstairs."
- Hey Man Nice Shot, by 45Ranger (parts 1 - 3): "Colonel Armalin sat at the small conference table with Nemec, Verbeck, Jahr, and Randall – The Legion Training Cadre – as they had their weekly meeting to discuss the progress of the various Legionnaires." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Life and Other Plans (Collection of old never used story starters), by legendeld (unfinished): "'I'm sorry we'll have question and answer time a little later.' Her new English teacher said before looking like he was about to go into more of the feel good nonsense that was her current punishment for not fitting in with the crowd. 'I need to go to the bathroom.'"
- Misery Machine, by NightGoblyn (part 4): "The PA system crackled to life, and Ms. Li's voice said, 'Daria Morgendorffer and Jane Lane to my office. Thank you.' 'That's not ominous,' Jane said, regarding the speaker suspiciously."
- Scars, by legendeld (parts 1 - 3): "The first thing she felt was pain, a pain that seemed to cover her entire body. It pushed away the comfortable numbness and forced her closer and closer to consciousness." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Sick Sad Web, by Princess_Pasta (parts 1 and 2): "Andrea Hecuba was tired. Not tired enough to really want to go home but enough that she could feel it with each step she took." (Part 2)
- Star Trek: Daria - Resurrection, by echopapa (parts 12 and 13): "'I had returned to my cabin,' the cadet continued, 'And was almost finished packing when I saw a movement outside my window. I looked up and saw a ghostly shape glide up alongside the Enterprise and come to a halt...'" (Part 13)
- Tedieval Times (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Life in the Middle Ages? I suppose we could synthesize the bubonic plague in science class, but could we get government approval? And how will our positions in the feudal system be assigned? Oh dear! Will I have to start bathing less often?"