Daria and Jane are waiting in line for some delicious fries (or perhaps some delicious things) because today is National Fast Food Day. If you want to see what it would be like if the Fashion Club got jobs in the fast food industry, look no further than S-C's fanart "Burger World." Makes me laugh every time I see it.
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (parts 23 and 24): "McNulty grinned. 'So—are you so all that that Hopkins will let you expense this meal?' Colvin laughed. 'Maybe just the steak, but everything else? Not a chance in hell—but I think what happened today is worth celebrating—Doctor.'" (Part 24)
- Daria's Rugrats (IC Runaway Daria), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (prologue): "Didi Pickles was reviewing class notes for the next day when the door bell rang. 'At this hour?' she wondered. She went to the door. What she saw next shocked her."
- Dinnertime (IC: Daria, the MasterChef), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Passing the doorway, she was not surprised to see her sister inside, Leaning above the kitchen isle and with her back to the stove, Daria momentarily took her eyes from her work to check her sister."
- Forced Impression, by Indigo (part 4): "'You hear that? He hasn't got a prayer.' Jane commented as they continued walking. Before Daria could respond, Quinn noticed her sister passing by and called after her. 'Hi Daria.'"
- A Man and His Box, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 10): "It was very weird, seeing Lawndale from the perspective of the past. Over the past day the Doctor, Nyssa and herself had scoured the town for unusual activity, only taking a break to spend the night at the Dutchman Inn."
- Misunderstood (Collection of old never used story starters), by legendeld (unfinished): "Daria wiped away the wetness that was running down the side of her face, wincing when it stung. The hand she lowered was slick with blood. A gentle knocking on the window got her attention."
- Special Needs (Collection of old never used story starters), by legendeld (unfinished): "Daria Morgendorffer ran her hands through her shoulder length hair and groaned loudly before trying to speak. 'So where exactly does this leave us?'"
- With Zombies (Collection of old never used story starters), by legendeld (unfinished): "'So to summarize, we now have our afternoons free and your parents are falling over themselves to keep your self esteem up.' Jane said as she walked with her new friend. They were heading toward Jane's house to celebrate their successful escape from the self esteem class or as Daria called it, torture."