The Fashion Club is out shopping because today is Black Friday, the busiest (and most notorious) shopping day of the year. Quinn's on the receiving end of some dirty looks because she probably just pointed out that today is also Buy Nothing Day. It sounds like a good idea to me, but I don't think the girls there are going to go for it.
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 28): "Diane looked at the young man and smiled. Something about him terrified her. Yet she quashed her anxiety, fearing that any display of unease would be enough for the young man to attack her—or worse."
- Forbidden Fashion (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Stacy Rowe was walking the streets of Lawndale, a bag of clothes in her hand and a smile on her face as she took in the cool fall air."
- Help! (Happy Thanksgiving!), by legendeld (COMPLETE!): "Helen Morgendorffer puttered in her kitchen sighing at the emptiness that she didn't think she'd ever get used to. When the phone rang she didn't hesitate to answer it. 'Mom, I need help.' The caller didn't need to identify herself."
- Hey Man, Nice Shot, by 45Ranger (COMPLETE!): "Daria came to a decision, pulled out her phone and dialed. When it was answered, Daria listened, and then said: 'Amorette? It's Daria.'" (Part 7)
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 6): "Daria stared idly out the car window as her parents drove them to the Doctors office where she'd undergo another pregnancy test."
- Misery Machine, by NightGoblyn (parts 7 and 8): "Monday morning came around at last, and Daria knew it was time to head to school and start some shit. She sighed to herself as she dressed, confused and annoyed by the parade of emotions getting tangled up in her head." (Part 8)
- More Human than Human, by Bill Bruford (part 1): "Sandi Griffin leaned on the the counter of the bathroom sink, hands twisted slightly to grip the edge, letting her face stop inches from the mirror. A strange feeling settling into her chest as she thought about what had just transpired."
- Rude Awakening: The Battle of The Morgendorffers, by DIsaac (part 3): "(It is 3:30 am in the morning when Daria and Kevin hear a knock at the door) DARIA: You're the man. Go answer it. KEVIN: I would but this is usually the time you get up. DARIA: Damn You're right."
- Scars, by legendeld (parts 6 and 7): "Daria sat on the floor next to Quinn as she colored with childlike abandonment while their parents talked with the psychiatrist. Finding out her parents were seeing someone about their apparently vague marital problems might have alarmed her any other time." (Part 7)
- Thanksgiving in Avalon (Happy Thanksgiving!), by legendeld (COMPLETE!): "Jane Morgendorffer smiled at the laid out Thanksgiving dinner that was perfectly spread out on the ten foot long table. Literally every possible side item that could be associated with the day was placed around the three turkeys."
- Unnamed story (Plot Bunnies IV: Plot Bunnies in Paradise), by NightGoblyn: "'Girls, I just want you to know your mother and I realize it's not easy moving to a whole new town.' The man glanced around the car, at his daughters, all of which were ignoring him. He cleared his throat and added, 'Especially for you, Helen, right?'"
- Working At The Car Wash (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2014!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Daria ignored the music as she turned to her best friend. 'I am going to get you for this, Lane, I promise you – I will get you.'"