Leonardo da Vinci's birth in 1452. In addition to drawing the Vitruvian Man, which Jodie is being depicted as, da Vinci was a painter, an architect, a sculptor, an engineer, and so much more. If Jodie's parents catch wind of all his extracurricular activities, Jodie will never have a moment's peace.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (parts 26 - 28): "Daria looked around the lovely space that she had called her office sadly. All her books and mementos that were to make the move were packed away safely, a few boxes dropped off at a charity, and a few items had made the trip back to Lawndale with her parents." (Part 27) (Part 28)
- The College Diaries, by CaffeineAddict94 (part 1): "Pepperhill University was ranked at number ten on the list of the best schools in West Virginia, the campus itself both beautiful and historic. While academics were still a main focus, most of the students attended for the wide variety of social opportunities. Included in that number was Quinn Morgendorffer."
- Consequences, by ST91 (part 9): "'You want what?' asked Ms. Li. 'You heard right, Ms. Li. I want my brother off the team.'"
- Doctor Who: Season 8.5 (Chapter 1), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'Thing is, since I found out that Gallifrey wasn't destroyed, I haven't done anything about it,' the Doctor said."
- Fifteen Years Later, by Meagana (part 2): "Helen was weak, it had been a day since the heart attack, she was lying there, but still on her blackberry, or trying too, she couldn't do much in her current state."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'Quinn Morgendorffer, as author of the essay 'Academic Imprisonment', the High Council of Fashion finds you guilty of unfashionable intellectualism and treason against the ways of Fashion. As such, we strip you of the right to be fashionable. You are now and forever branded heretic, cast out as neither brain nor fashionista. You are, now and for the remaining days of your life, a hipster! Doomed to be too fashionable for intellectualism, but too intelligent for fashion!'"
- Y Esto Es Mystik Spiral II, by taitolin (COMPLETE!): "-pensar que cuando miraba los programas de la tele donde mostraban la vida de los famosos yo pensaba porque no... algun dia... y asi paso mi vida pensando en que algun dia haria algo..."