Daria's gotten into the spirit of Bicycle Day, although I should point out the holiday has less to do with bikes than with LSD. Still, that means today's probably an important one for Coyote and Willow Yeager, not to mention their dog, Leary--who is named after Timothy Leary.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (parts 29 and 30): "'...So that's where she's at. She understands the situation but her heart is another matter. Trent wants to make it special for her, but they can't do it themselves while they're touring... I say this is the cure.'" (Part 30)
- Another thrilling weekend in suburbia, by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Another thrilling weekend in suburbia. I sink further back into the couch and flip through the channels. Nothing good is on, not even anything worth mocking."
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 82): "When he decided that he had walked far enough, Gage Thystun sank down onto the curb and took a bite out of his sandwich. After he swallowed, he said out loud to nobody in particular, 'Well, that could have gone better.'"
- The College Diaries, by CaffeineAddict94 (part 2): "The sound of a door slamming shut woke Natalie Redmond from her light slumber, startling the slender redhead so much that she almost toppled out of bed."
- Daria/Power Rangers: Watching the Watchmen, by Charles RB (part 16): "Tick, tock. A second Org had attacked Turtle Cove; infantry held it for three tanks with A10 air support to arrive and hit it with sustained fire, with the loss of only eleven servicemen (four of them in a tank crew) and twenty nine civilians."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 5): "Dega Street was exactly what Daria expected: grungy, dirty, and very faux-punk. She wasn't surprised to see that Lawndale made some sort of effort to cater to its alternative population, no matter how small that number may have been."
- What if? What if? What if the town blew away?, by BrittaBot (part 1): "Just a few hours ago her school had broken out into song. Now, her world was falling apart."