Helen's clearly enjoying herself, possibly because it's Don't Go to Work Unless it's Fun Day and I'm not sure she makes any distinction between "work" and "fun." I guess if that makes her happy, who am I to question her priorities, life choices, and/or sanity?
Passover begins at sundown tonight, so "Chag Sameach" to the Jewish Daria fans out there.
- A Boring Summer, by ST91 (part 7): "Ground, please swallow me up! Dario pleaded mentally after hearing Brittany giggling."
- Daria: College Pains The Sophomore Year, by James the Lesser (part 6): "Daria is walking to the parking lot from class when she sees Tony. They had not spoken since he had broken up with Mary. 'Uh, hey.' 'Oh, hey Daria. Just out of class?'"
- Getting out of Mandatory Summer Activities (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "Daria walked down the back alley to the Good Times Chinese takeout restaurant while carrying a suitcase in addition to her backpack."
- In Defense, by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "Under the carport, Trent paused as he closed the umbrella, shaking the water from it, before placing it into a plastic bag. He turned to follow after Jane, who was standing in front of the double wooden doors, hand on the handle, unmoving. 'Janey?' 'I'm okay, Trent.' 'No, you're not.'"
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 2): "Jane stood back from her latest work, tapping her finger against her cheek, trying to figure out why she wasn't satisfied. Her brother poked his head in her door 'Hey Janey, Daria's on the phone,' he said in his usual raspy voice."
- A Nutty Day at Work, by HetaliaLove88 (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer had been forced by her mother to begin to work at Nutty Nutty Nutty World a few days ago. Unfortunately, she worked alongside Kevin Thompson, who still hadn't learned to read the labels on the tubs of nuts in the little stand that the both of them worked at."
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (part 18): "Quinn didn't expect to have anybody barging into her room while she was getting ready but, then again, she didn't know what to expect anymore."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "The duo sat down heavily at one of the empty tables in Good Times Chinese Restaurant. They looked the odd pair, the scrawny Trent Lane and the much stouter 'Mack' Mackenzie."