It's National Beer Day and Brittany's already making the rounds. Kevin's probably knocked himself out trying to smash the glass mugs on his head, thinking they're beer cans, and don't worry about running out; the Keg Queen is on her way.
Also, the episodes "This Year's Model" and "I Loathe a Parade" first aired on this day in 1997 and 2000. Two unsolved mysteries: did anything ever come of Kevin's modeling career and did Jake ever get his hands on some toilet paper?
- Changing Lanes, by TheTuxedo (part 1): "'We have a new STUDENT, Trent. Seeing as SHE'S already introduced herself, it's ONLY FAIR if you introduce yourself to her.'"
- Consequences, by ST91 (part 7): "Things were not going well for Clint and Jane. Now mind you, their date wasn't a disaster, but it was full of embarrassed silences and awkaward behavior."
- Fifteen Years Later, by Meagana (part 1): "Daria life was perfect 15 years after High School, but it would do."
- Jane's First Game (Iron Chef - Jane plays Football), by DIsaac (COMPLETE!): "After Jane's literal verbal dissection of Ms. Li at that assembly. I thought she would be shunned by Li. She wasn't."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Daria sat at the small table on the generously sized, dome-covered balcony. Luxuries like this were few amongst the Data Angels, available to those who'd managed something truly impressive."