Joey, Jeffy, and that other one are singing for Barbershop Quartet Day, although they really need a fourth member if they want to be accurate. Regardless, unless they know any Boys 'R' Guys tunes then I doubt Quinn will be impressed.
This also happens to be National Submarine Day, which provides a good excuse to read The Blue and Yellow Submarine by the late, great Decelaraptor. Not that you need an excuse--it's an excellent story!
- ASPS 3, by PrecambrianStudios (part 5): "'The fourth failsafe?' Karis said as Michelle paced nervously back and forth across her room, her artificial eye buzzing loudly. 'What’s that?'"
- Consequences, by ST91 (part 8): "From that moment on, things went well for Clint and Jane. Over time their bond grew stronger. Until one Friday night, taking advantage of the fact that Clint's house was free, they decided to go all the way."
- Great Professor Dario Ch. 1, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "'Nice to meet you Ms. Lane, I'm Dario Morgendorffer. Mr. Morgendorffer is my father.' 'I imagine so. If you were my patient, my presence here would be useless. May I come in?'"
- The Many Doctors - Chapter 27, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'No way. This is too mad. You're telling me I can phone anyone, anywhere in space and time on my mobile?' she asked. 'Yes,' Felicia said, holding up her own phone."
- Notes, by metameric1 (part 20): "Wow, it's been awhile. Things are going nuts around here."
- ТРЕТИЙ СОН ДАРЬИ МОРГЕНДОРФФЕР, byShad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Печальный голос доктора: «Мне очень жаль ... Мы сделали всё, что могли ... Но ...» Бледный как стена, к которой он привалился, Трент. Судорожно сжатые кулаки. 'Джениии ...' Побелевшие костяшки пальцев."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Scissors MacGillicutty (COMPLETE!): "DARIA (VOICE OVER): I'll never forget the weekend Jane died."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Scissors MacGillicutty (COMPLETE!): "'Yo, Mack Daddy—better get out here,' Kevin called from the hallway. Mack cuffed Daria to the bed. 'I told you not to call me that,' he replied."