It's National Tell a Story Day and young Daria's making a big impression on her sleepover friends. Of course, if slumber parties aren't your thing, then you can always read to seniors at the retirement home or put a modern spin on an old fairy tale to impress the Gupty kids.
- ВСЁ СТРАНЬШЕ И СТРАНЬШЕ, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Позвонила Квин. Оказалось, что она в Бостоне. Как то необычно тихо и смущённо попросила о встрече. Лучше вместе с Джейн."
- Daria: College Pains The Sophomore Year, by James the Lesser (part 7): "Daria wakes up when she feels Conner moving next to her. 'Hey.' She reaches over and grabs her glasses."
- НЕЧАЯННО НАГРЯНЕТ ..., by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "В гостиной повисла напряжённая тишина. Дарье вспомнилось с каким энтузиазмом когда-то отец вызвался быть судьёй, а Хэлен всю ночь не спала - рисовала "скрижали" с семейными "заповедями" для Дарьи и Квин."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "He was reminded of the reason he avoided Dega Street as much as possible. There were too many painful memories, too many things that liked to slap him in the face and let him know that he wasn't over it."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 02: The First Party, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 5): "'I see,' Sandi said. 'I see that she's spending more time with the Mystery Club, rather than the Fashion Club! I have to do something about it.' She didn't know what at that time though..."
- The Spoilsport Agenda: Erratic Pulse, by Silver (part 1): "The room was lit poorly, by two sources. One, the dim, stormy light of the impossible place that lay between worlds. The other the light at the base of the hologram, a constantly shifting fractal."
- The Spoilsport Agenda: Fallen Angels and Sharks, by Brother Grimace (part 2): "After the word got out that a lot of us were tossed out, the job offers started coming in."
- Threes Company (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Daria, Jane, and Tom exchanged worried glances before they turned to address their families."