International (Working) Women's Day, but I give her about thirty seconds, max, before she goes back to working her twelve-hour shift. Even less if Eric shows up or her cell phone rings. Still, it looks like a fun break while it lasts.
- Changes, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "As one goes through life, there are changes in the way that person lives. As the person grows, their identity grows and changes as they mature."
- Chemistry, by Captain Marbles (COMPLETE!): "Karen 'Burnout' Disher woke up feeling normal for the first time since the mosquito bite. Her brain had been on a roller coaster of highs and hallucinations interspersed with violent bouts of nausea for weeks, but that seemed to be over."
- Maternal, by Indigo (part 4): "Daria and Jane were in Daria's room when Helen decided to bring them a snack. She did not intend to eavesdrop, but as she neared the door, she could hear Jane trying to talk Daria into something."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 15): "It was a vicious and exhausting battle, but in the end Darlene triumphed over the combined forces of Dust, Grime, and Cobwebs."
- You'll Know When You Have Kids of Your Own, by metameric1 (part 11): "Dammit to Hell. Jake stopped the winding machine and decided to hang it up for the day."