Daria's celebrating World Storytelling Day by sharing some...interesting...reading material with her classmates. You can celebrate however you like: reading to seniors, putting a new spin on old fairy tales for the Gupty kids, or scaring the hell out of your family around a campfire. Daria's tried them all, so now it's your turn!
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 5): "'Good morning!' Ms Li called as she opened the door to the classroom. It was about seven minutes past ten, and O'Neill had already tried to suggest that Thoreau was a pioneer of the conservationist movement, and Brittany had showed that she'd watched the movie rather than read the book, and, as usual, didn't get the point."
- Daria Morgendorffer as a practical politician, by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer sat in the old fashioned leather armchair, laid her legs in Doc Martens boots on the coffee table. In her hands, miss senator of the state twiddled a lash."
- Dystopia, by mailorderannie (part 2): "Daria went to the door, and after looking through the eyehole, opened it, and let the caller in. 'I didn't think they'd send you,' she said. 'I thought you'd be opposed to helping brains on general principles.'"
- Shadows of a Timeless Song, by Dennis (part 12): "Silence reigned until Tom the barman returned and showed them upstairs. Wordlessly, he opened the door on a good-sized room with two four-poster beds and a large bay window from which Daria could see the night sky."
- Take a Walk in my Shoes, by DIsaac (part 5.5): "NARRATOR: We all have dreams. Daria has her dream of being a writer. Brittany's dream is actually to be in science which would be weird if you really didn't know her at all."