That Was Then, This is Dumb," which aired on this day in 1998. I suppose a modern-day version of this episode would posit the Morgendorffers and the Yeagers as products of the 80s, which could be a whole new level of terrifying depending on which subculture you go with.
- Chemistry, by Captain Marbles (COMPLETE!): "Several minutes earlier, high in the sky above the action. Wildcat to Ultra--M is down!"
- Dystopia, by mailorderannie (COMPLETE!): "Jane turned around, just outside the passenger terminal. 'Are you sure that you can't come with, amiga?' A wry grin graced her countenance."
- End (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "In the blink of an eye, he was gone."
- For You, by metameric1 (COMPLETE!): "Coffee already made? No weird noises from her roomie's bedroom, not that she'd expected any."
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 33): "Christmas was coming and Vinny was losing his mind. He went through Christmas before but never with a girlfriend."
- Lawndale 2021 Season Three, by Anguirus1955 (part 8): "In the office of Helen Birdwoman, located in the upper floors of the main building of Sebben & Sebben, Helen 'Birdwoman' Morgendorffer neatly shuffled several papers into a folder."
- Moonstruck Dumb, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Only a few minutes after the flying saucers landed on the grass of the commons area shortly after the seniors had finished their lunch period, the US military surrounded Lawndale High."
- Sisters and Friends, by metameric1 (part 28): "Quinn looked up from the dinner table. 'You guys are moving out?' Oh no! Where to? I've gotten so used to having Daria, Jane and Trent around--at least, just across the street...no more weekly dinners?"
- Songs About Jane Lane, by with caution (part 2): "A few hours of painting later and Jane was finished with her latest masterpiece, unusually satisfied."
- The Storm, by dmsfanman (part 1): "'I'm just about to leave for home, Daria. Have you decided what you are going to do yet?' Quinn said in her typically high pitched voice that almost sounded like a whine."
- Trouble in the Future, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "It had been a long day. After the second day of Orientation 'O' Week, Leigh Steinhardt was ready to go to sleep. However, there was a knock at the door."
- You'll Know When You Have Kids of Your Own, by metameric1 (part 12): "Bob Coleman smiled as he slowly made his way to the kitchen door. Opening it, he saw Rusty along with two other girls her age and a boy, who was pushing a hand truck loaded down with some equipment."