Theresa looks pretty underwhelmed here, but she should be celebrating National Salesperson Day! It's also Employee Appreciation Day, but I suspect not even the double holiday will earn her any extra respect from the Fashion Club.
- Action Stories #6: Struck by Lightning, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "'A parade!' Livewire said, clapping her hands with delight. 'I love parades!'" (Part 7)
- ASPS reboot, by PrecambrianStudios (part 1): "'So, here's what we do!' Rachel Ng splayed out a carefully drawn diagram on the table before the small audience contained within the cramped confines of their host's dimly-lit dorm room."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 3): "'Hey Daria, you're a chick, right?' Kevin asked when she went to her locker to get her books. He'd been leaning against hers, so she had, unfortunately, had to announce her presence in order to get him to move."
- Lawndale 2021 Season Three, by Anguirus1955 (part 6): "Daria Morgendorffer looked down at the food on her plate. 'Are you sure that this is edible?' she asked Quinn."
- Mad Dog or Damned God, by baelparagon (COMPLETE!): "It was a rainy fall Friday evening in Highland Texas in the Morgendorffer residence. Mr. Morgendorffer was reclining in his chair reading the paper while Mrs. Morgendorffer was cooking in the kitchen."
- Perception, by Princess_Pasta (part 5): "Fall was finally starting to make its presence known after several long weeks of unbearably warm weather and Kevin fully intended to make the most of it."