National Girl Scout Day to something of an extreme, but perhaps that will be a lesson to all about what happens when you fail to pay off your Girl Scout Cookie debt. Jane Lane learned that one all too well.
This is also the fifteenth anniversary of the episode "Camp Fear," which aired on this day in 2001. There weren't any Girl Scouts in that one, but there were some high-priced cookies courtesy of Earl and Barbara.
- Bullying A Dragon, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Nice cup. You always have your tea in a fancy cup.'"
- Chemistry, by Captain Marbles (part 2): "'All right, Cadets Vargas--Robertson, you understand the mission?' 'Yes, Admiral Harriman!' 'Then get to it--and good luck.'"
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 4): "'A hundred miles? To go to a mall?!' Jake demanded. 'Dammit, there's a mall five minutes away!'"
- Fever Dreams, by mabel (COMPLETE!): "After the break up with Daria... things got heavy. Bromwell was a first rate school, and no amount of old money could keep Tom enrolled if he did not pass his classes."
- Just Living My Life, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "People would always try to say things about the LGBT members of the Legion. One day, on some show, some loudmouth in the audience tried to shout her way into a conversation and shout Daria down when she mentioned that she had no problem with any of her fellow Legionnaires being gay."
- Lawndale 2021 Season Three, by Anguirus1955 (part 7): "'Gentlemen! I have finished my nap! Now, to unveil my latest creation!' Dr. Weird announced as he walked into his lab."
- No, by mabel (COMPLETE!): "Daria liked to joke about Helen's lack of parenting; this was obvious to everyone in the Morgendorffer household besides Jake."
- Party at 111 Howard (Iron Chef: Party at Casa Lane), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'Did I hear you right?' Daria Morgendorffer asked her friend Jane Lane as they arrived at school. 'You're having a party?' 'That's right.'"
- Songs About Jane Lane, by with caution (COMPLETE!): "'Later, Daria.' Jane shut the door of Casa Lane and walked into the kitchen."
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 22): "In an abandoned steam whistle factory in the Swiss canton of Bern, tormented ship rivets were quietly sobbing steel tears as Upchuck's brass band played the evil polka of violence."