I don't know what Helen's so freaked out about: Daria and Tom are just celebrating International Kissing Day. Then again, considering the angst and drama that their first kiss caused I suppose she might have good reason.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Ill," which aired on this day in 1998. The cause of that mysterious rash was never really determined, but at least Daria now knows her sister can be counted on in the event of a skin care crisis.
- The Bench, by dmsfanman (part 1): "Daria looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her auburn hair. She really couldn't see much without her glasses."
- Changes (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by Sureia (COMPLETE!): "Timothy O Neill was, well he was not the most... aggressive? No, no; too confrontational. Proactive! Yes, he wasn't the most proactive of men, but when required he did his best to step up."
- DariaBrittany (Iron Chef: Brittany & Daria Swap), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "Of course, confronting her opposite self was easier said than done. She had to wait until both of them had study hall, or lunch, or until school let out for the day. She was annoyed. Her opposite self continued to get the answers right."
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 7): "'You can't just come back after all of this time and say- things like this, especially after you went mia the way that you did.' 'You broke up with me,' she accused."
- Lost in School (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "The new red-head haired boy she met in Yearbook was interesting, but she didn't expect his house to look... space age."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 12): "It was a warm summer day in late July while Daria sat on a park bench reading her book while keeping one eye on her daughter."
- One And The Same, by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "'Your stop'. Jonathan Morgan took another quick glance at his watch, mentally calculating how much he'd have to speed to make it to work on time. He wouldn't have to rush if not for getting such a late start."
- See Kevin Run... His Mouth! (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Then Daria began to go into a speech outlining the pros and cons of their decision not to expose the bye system, but not participate in it either. As they did this, Brittany fell flat on her face after doing a split, again. None of them, or Coach Morris knew of the shitstorm heading their way..."
- Something Something, by mailorderannie (parts 1 and 2): "Daria got out of the car, dazed at what she had just done." (Part 2)
- Thoughts about Daria, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1.2): "It was a tense dinner. But then, dinners were usually tense at the Morgendorffers. The move from Highland to Lawndale hadn't changed that."