This is probably one of Artie's favorite holidays, World UFO Day, which commemorates the Roswell UFO incident on this day in 1947. Today would be a good day to either go to a UFO convention or seek out atomic communists from Mars. Either way, it should be fun!
- Another Reality, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'What are you reading that's so interesting?' she asked him as she curled up on the couch next to him to get a better look at the IPad that he was looking at."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 20): "The Morgendorffer family was sharing a pizza for dinner, and even though the pizza box was right there on the table, Helen still complimented Jake ('Great pizza, Dear,') as though he'd made it from scratch before she moved on to the small pile of mail beside her plate."
- Halloween, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "She took a critical look at herself in the full length mirror. She still wore all black, only she'd traded in the shorts and tee for a figure hugging dress with a deep plunge in the front and long sleeves with what looked to be torn pieces of sheer black fabrics hanging from the sleeves."
- Kindness is its own reward, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "She stretched languidly on the porch as she enjoyed the morning sun allowing the light to warm her in the coolness of its rise. This was a time she enjoyed so much."
- Play, rewind, repeat......, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "She flipped on the light as she entered her home. Everything was just as she'd left it.....for better or worse."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 29): "The more things changed, the more they stayed the same; that was Jace's opinion, or, at least, it would have been if anyone had bothered to ask for it."
- Jane and the Unicorn, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Don't look so grumpy; I think that this will be fun for you,' Amanda said to her daughter's petulant sitting position in the back seat."
- JT, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Mom, I want bacon and eggs,' the brown haired young teenager said as he plopped down at the table across from his sister after tousling her hair slightly."
- Waking Up......, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Tell me again why I am wasting a perfectly good Saturday afternoon in a dusty old attic,' Jane asked her brother. 'Uncle Max and Aunt Sharon, remember?' Trent supplied."