Johnny Appleseed Day...or at least I hope those are apple seeds. He could have anything from jelly beans to fingernail clippings in that bag. Still, if the cheerleaders can make a crutch sprout a flower then I suppose anything's possible.
- 1976, by CaffeineAddict94 (COMPLETE!): "The sweltering summer heat was beating down on her, sweat raining down her back. Daria tried to take up refuge underneath an old oak tree but the branches provided little to no coverage."
- Beat It, by metameric1 (parts 5 and 6): "Jane opened the door to find Helen Morgendorffer standing there. It was late Sunday morning, and the workaholic lawyer lady was heading to the office and had apparently decided to stop on the way." (Part 6)
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit75 (part 4): "Seeing Daria walk in the room, Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief. English class always seemed to go by a lot easier when she was around."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 32): "Daria was once more staying over at Casa Lane. Daria had a great deal more subconscious issues than even she'd known about that had been dragged out of her by Jean-Michel, professional psychologist and employed head-shrinker of Quiet Ivy."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (parts 2a and 2b): "When you looked beyond the superficialities, Nightingale Aero Charters, Ltd. was an unusual air charter company." (Part 2b)
- The Game, by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "Tom woke up, arose from the couch, and looked out the window. The wind had picked up overnight and the trees had lost their first few leaves, but were still mostly green. Still, the sky was clear and Daria should have a nice trip back to Raft."
- SOS, by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "McGrundy's was the last place that Jake Morgendorffer expected to find himself on a Friday night but he'd lost control of his life a long time ago. He grimaced as he sipped his martini, wondering if this was what rock bottom looked like."