Leary the Third (or more, by now) is pleased to report that today is the anniversary of the birth of fellow German Shepherd Rin Tin Tin on this day in 1918. Having been born nearly a hundred years ago, any current Rin Tin Tin would be far beyond the third incarnation.
Jane Lane might be celebrating TV Dinner Day by eating one alone, unless she's saving that honor for Thanksgiving.
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit75 (part 1): "Heaving a world-weary sigh, Jennifer closed her locker and looked up at the clock hanging in the hall. Well, let's get this over with."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 30): "Daria did, on occasion, have call to go to the mall. It usually happened when she'd filled up one of her notebooks and needed another."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Daria came to. She had fallen asleep at Jane's place after watching weird science fiction movies. Now she awoke in this place."
- Magnum Cynics (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Harry Callahan straightened his tie before entering the Longford California Police Department headquarters. He had wanted to avoid this meeting but had run out of excuses."
- Me And My Monkey, by Dennis (part 5): "He—that is, I—was still confused on Saturday. The day itself was quite lovely, the sort of pretty fall day you get in New England where the trees have all turned, but the sky is blue and the temperature decides to pretend it's still summer, or at least September."
- Standstill, by Princess_Pasta (parts 9 and 10): "The locker room was always a constant buzz of activity, whether it was people discussing weekend plans or trading gossip, and Quinn was right there with the rest of them." (Part 10)