Festivus, but he forgot the traditional aluminum pole. Still, we all know that he's going to exhibit a feat of strength on the window before he goes out for his hike, so it's all good.
- And a Giant Douche (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'I really should say something,' Helen said. 'Stick to the script,' Daria said with a smile."
- Another Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 2): "'This has to be the stupidest thing you've ever done'. Daria stared at her reflection and it stared back at her with just as much annoyance, the moment both comical and pathetic."
- Cute (Zetor's thread for misfit stories), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Hey Quinn, How are you? It's been a while. I guess school is keeping us both busy, otherwise why wouldn't we be talking, right?"
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 45): "'Daria, is there some reason you weren't home last night?' Helen asked when Daria returned home from school, one carefully plucked eyebrow perfectly arched."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by Meester_Lee (part 50): "Lisbeth looked down the ship's corridor in amazement as Benjamin Sisko kept walking after walking right through her. She wondered where he'd go. If Lisbeth had opened the door to the Defiant's captain's cabin, she would have found that he hadn't gone very far."
- Daria Takes Charge, by dmsfanman (part 6): "Tom and Terry were up before Daria and Maggie. The two men were sitting in the solarium or 'winter garden' on the back of the house and drinking orange juice."
- Daria, the Radio serial, by Roentgen (parts 10 and 11): "(Sounds of a party. Lots of conversation and swing records being played in the background) KATIE: It's really spooky in here. All of these animal heads and trophies around." (Part 11)
- QuinnxSandi, by yammcie (part 2): "'So although we have all agreed that this hipster thing is just a phase being brought on by poor inner city brains and weirdos, we can't deny that this "revolution" is damaging to the industry,' Sandi lectured to the three girls in front of her."
- A.R.C Chapter 8 Sighted by a condor, by ST91 (part 4): "'Now Daria...' started to say Helen. 'I will not go!' said Daria. 'Please let me fin-' 'I said no! You can stop giving me my allowance.'"