Tiffany's celebrating International Mountain Day by climbing one, although I'm not sure she's got the mental capacity to handle such a complex and dangerous task. The good news is that the thin air as she gets higher shouldn't impair her cognitive functions too much.
Today is also the 70th anniversary of the humanitarian organization UNICEF. No, Eric, you can't celebrate by suing them. I don't care how many pennies you'll get out of it.
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 5): "'So, 'Make America Great Again' is taken and will likely be downright toxic next election, so we need a new four word or close to four word slogan that is just as catchy as it was last election,' said Carrie."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 43): "The thing about having been good friends with Trent before they were dating, as well as being best friends with his sister, Daria found it a lot easier to go and just talk to them about the whole mess than to keep it to herself."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by Meester_Lee (parts 47 and 48): "Helia turned around in time to watch in wonder as Captain Sisko walked right through the Earth girl who was standing in the doorway of her cabin. The girl staggered for a moment, then began to come back to herself." (Part 48)
- Daria Takes Charge, by dmsfanman (part 2): "Standing there kissing his wife Tom took in all of the sensations. The softness of Daria's lips was something which was part of her natural beauty."
- Daria, the Radio serial, by Roentgen (part 5): "O'NEILL: And so, for tomorrow, I want you to make of ten etiquette dos and don'ts. BOY: Oh, Mr. O'Neill, Mr. O'Neill?! O'NEILL: Yes, um... you. BOY: Is that ten in total, or ten of each? Dos and dont's, that is?"
- Ted Talks Trash (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'...and that brings me to reason number thirty-four why women are genetically superior to men,' Ms. Barch was telling her students. Science class was one of the rare places where Ted actually appreciated other people's tendency to overlook him."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: The Daria Christmas Party), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Jane Lane got to Lawndale High's first compulsory attendance Christmas party a bit late due to Trent's not-so-trusty blue flivver breaking down more often than usual on the drive over from Casa Lane."