National Chocolates Day, courtesy of Quinn. Don't feel too bad for her, though. Between the calories and the zits, there's no way Quinn was going to go anywhere near any of that chocolate. Jane is probably off somewhere enjoying unauthorized chocolate, and Mrs. Johanssen is trying desperately to convince someone to sell her some.
- 128 Seconds with Jane Lane (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2016!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "(Jane Lane sits on the stairs in front of the main entrance of Legion Tower.) 'VANITY FAIR' INTERVIEWER: What is the worst decision you've ever made? JANE: I don't know. I mean, there's so many worthy contenders for the honor..."
- The Appointment, by elainefr (part 4): "'Trent?' Helen's voice seemed to be coming from somewhere far away. (v/o) Focus and breathe, focus and- What the hell is that smell? ......ah, yes the puke. It smelled even worse than last night."
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 4): "Matilda got back home after a long day working both the search for the white supremacist treasury and armourers and whatever scheme Carrie was running."
- Daria on the Red Carpet (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'Brittany! Brittany! Ms. Taylor!' called a throng of paparazzi as soon as the blue-gowned blonde beauty climbed out of the limo."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (part 2e): "One of the reasons many witches and wizards used charter services like Nightingale Aero Charters was because the customs agents at the airports they served abroad weren't nearly as alert or thorough as the ones at other air terminals used mainly by Muggles."
- Just An Average Couple (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2016!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Evening, Davy bear.' Julia Carlyle smiled as David Allen Farrington dropped down on the couch right beside her, his every movement radiating fatigue. 'I got you a little something as a "welcome home" present...'"
- Today, Everyone Is Irish (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2016!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Aren't you a little young to be tending bar?' It wasn't the first time asked me that."
- Unnamed story (Crossovers Still Crossing Over), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "Jane, Jodie and Daria stood in the extremely oddly decorated anteroom of the even odder house that Pat had brought them to."