Inventors' Day, but I'm not sure what it is. It could be a potion to stop Kevin from calling him "Mack Daddy" once and for all, it could be a special blend of chemicals that will end Jodie's constant need to overachieve so she can spend five minutes with him, or it could just be a new formula for Ultra Cola. If you're in the inventing mood, today's the day to try it!
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit7 (part 7): "As usual, Jennifer was staring out the window instead of paying attention to class, so she was especially taken off guard when Ms. Barch called her name with wicked vehemence."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by Meester_Lee (part 46): "Commander Helia slid out of the nap she'd taken and back to full consciousness, her mind replaying the terrible memories she had of that last battle with the replicators and the knowledge that she'd lost and that the Replicators were on their way to the city to exterminate its inhabitants."
- If Elected, I Will (Not) Serve, by JoeMerl (part 1): "Well, the 2016 presidential election is finally over, and the results are terrible. Please note that I'm writing this before I actually hear them."
- Reclamation, by SacredDust (part 7): "Tom didn't go to history class that day. What was the point? He knew the subject like the back of his hand, and besides, he couldn't stomach a whole day of Fielding. Speaking of his stomach, he was starving. Don't look at the thermos, Tom, he told himself. Don't even think about it."
- So this is Real Life, I want my money back, by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "Daria held a bagel in her mouth while trying to quickly park her Kia Soul into the first open parking spot she could find in this church's parking lot. Though it only took her ten minutes it felt like forever as she was in a bit of a rush."
- Thanksgiving, by dmsfanman (part 2): "Tom looked out the bedroom window. Thanksgiving morning had dawned a cold and gray day. There were no people visible in the parking lot or the piece of the campus visible from the window."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 20): "Like all the ground-shattering events in Fielding Prep, the fallout between Tom Sloane and his best friends started with a small disagreement. They felt that Tommaso the Half-Elven Adventurer was slowing the trio down."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: The Final Session), by tjdolf (COMPLETE!): "Manson: If you're not going to talk to me, I don't think these sessions serve any purpose. Andrea: (shrugs)"