Quinn just made the terrible mistake of suggesting that instead of Black Friday, the Fashion Club should celebrate Buy Nothing Day. The suggestion might sound crazy coming from Quinn, but perhaps she's only referring to a loophole: if the girls can convince either their parents or their dates to buy everything for them, then it still counts!
- The Appointment, by elainefr (part 3): "'Where are you going?' Helen asked her daughter just as Daria thought that she had made her escape out the back door. 'To visit a friend,' Daria said with the intention of hurrying on out before her mother could detain her any further."
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit75 (part 8): "One had to admit; despite the heart attack-inducing tone of Mr. DeMartino's voice, especially when lecturing to his students, His history class was certainly one of the more interesting."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 41): "'Ms Morgendorffer, I want you to take over the teaching position for the Language Arts classes until Mr O'Neill can return to his post,' Ms Li informed Daria once she'd taken a seat."
- Last of the Summer Whine, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Between Mildred's snoring and his eagerness to find out if his plan worked, Tom had a restless night and overslept the next morning. He got dressed and hurried downstairs to find out how badly everyone else had slept with no pillows."
- Mack Mackenzie, Superstar (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2016!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "(It is nighttime, and Mack (his football uniform all in white with spangles and fringe) stands atop the bleachers next to the LHS football field as Daria - still in her trademark outfit - stands mid-field at the center of the fifty-yard line."
- Misery Machine, by NightGoblyn (part 14): "The students were quickly split into teams and issued gear - rifles, vests, helmets, and a supply of paintballs. Each of the three team leaders led their teams through the woods to the spot where their flag was placed, and then took the few minutes left before the game started to address their troops."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (part 5): "Almost an hour later, Daria was slumped down in a desk near the back of her English teacher's classroom struggling to stay awake as the man droned out one line of gibberish after another."
- The Other Side of the Looking Glass (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2016!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "What's gone? The what is gone? Did I... do something? A deep and sudden feeling of foreboding began to well up from deep within Tffany Blum-Deckler's stomach as she looked around the area – a sensation worse than the worse case of nausea she had ever experienced, as she found herself outside the Tower, with no idea how she had gotten there..." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Rutting Season (My Annual Thanksgiving Fanfic Release - 2016!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "God, just make it stop... Daria pulled a pillow over her head, and tried to focus past the thoughts, the words - the sensations - that seemed to flow through her head like water."
- Second Chances, by Lady Evil (part 2): "'Mrs. Talbot, let me explain.' said Jesse as he followed the angry woman dripping with faintly pinkish vomit. 'You can explain it to CPS!' snapped Mrs. Talbot as she flung open the front door."
- Thanksgiving, by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "Tom and Daria were just finishing putting dishes in the dishwasher and cleaning the last of the pots and pans when Tom asked, 'So how much embellishing did you do on that Thanksgiving story? I have kind of a tough time believing that Thanksgiving with your aunts and cousin was that awful!'"
- We Are Compelled to Ask, What Is Wuv? (Crossovers Still Crossing Over), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'Daria, Quinn,' the bridesmaid was saying as she led the girls over to meet their escorts, 'this is Garrett. Garrett will be with Quinn.' Daria took in the groomsman's handsome face, confident attitude, and instantly lovestruck expression as he looked at her sister. 'Of course.'"