World Kindness Day, but those orphans aren't going to get ankle boots unless they step up! You can celebrate this day any way you'd like. Daria might read to seniors, Helen might defend Unicef from Eric's lawsuit, and Mr. DeMartino...might stop himself from strangling Kevin. Kindness abounds!
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 1): "'I didn't grass on you, I swear-' protested Sam Jester, the drug delivery cyclist as he squirmed in the grip of Bob Francis, the meathead holding the desert eagle against Sams face."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 39): "Jane had been tasked with Keeping Daria Busy And Away From Casa Lane. Her plan of attack was to take Daria to Dega Street and then back to Chateau Morgendorffer to watch Sick Sad World in Daria's room."
- In the Hall of the Crimson Queen (Hiding in Plain Sight (Alternate LLH, Plot Bunny to Kill)), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Joey "Slave" Orr shivered at the top of a building on 23rd Street in Manhattan. It was 4 am in the morning. The club - 'Draconia's Den' - had been raided by riot police."
- Misery Machine, by NightGoblyn (parts 10 and 11): "A week after the disastrous poster competition Daria found herself sitting alone in her history class, ignoring the teacher and reflecting back on the last few days." (Part 11)
- Momentum, by Princess-Pasta (part 1): "Daria was tired. Maybe tired wasn't the right word, more like mentally fatigued. Schoolwork was constant and she found herself having little time to even breathe these days."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (parts 1 and 2): "Daria staggered against the wind, her hair whipping around her face and impairing her vision. Lightning split the pearlescent sky above, and thunder crashed down on her like a physical force. She dropped to her knees, peering through the hazy air and trying to identify her surroundings." (Part 2)
- One And The Same, by Princess-Pasta (part 7): "Middleton College wasn't anything impressive. It had the standard set-up of most traditional campuses, complete with large campus square and fountain. The place was small compared to the other universities in the area, probably housing no more than 5,000 students."
- Perception, by Princess_Pasta (part 9): "'This is supposed to be, like, infinite universes or something, right? Like that one issue of Ratboy where he gets stuck in this time portal thing but he can't figure out which one is the actual one. Really trippy stuff, man'."
- Reclamation, by SacredDust (part 8): "'See you later, Mom. Dad,' Tom stood up from the kitchen table. His mother looked slightly concerned. 'Is that all you're going to eat?' 'Sure. I'll be okay until lunch.' 'But you hate the food at Fielding.'"
- Thanksgiving, by dmsfanman (part 3): "The food was good and so was the wine. While each was getting started on their turkey dinner Tom piped up with, 'So, should we each share a memorable Thanksgiving?'"
- This Is Man's Work (Hiding in Plain Sight (Alternate LLH, Plot Bunny to Kill)), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Hey - Jake! Big Jake! Tell your sugar momma that she needs to take her hands out of your pants! You're up in two!'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Reintegration was always the worst part of it, Daria thought. That short eternity, the ever-stretching moment as she brought her powers to bear to force her way out of the superstream and back into mainstream reality."