You'd better observe Appreciate a Dragon Day, because Brittany looks like she's in a seriously bad mood. Either Kevin cheated on her again or she caught Brian playing with her pom poms. Either way, at least she's probably been fed recently.
Today is also National Nothing Day, so this would be a good day to ponder "the idea that the negative, which is the nothingness of being, and the annihilating power both together, is nothingness." Or just put on a black turtleneck and beret and call yourself existential. Your call.
- bones cast in a little low, by ashleykay (part 3): "Waking up in Penny's room was different, the small window spread only the thinnest rays of light, they barely reached the bed that sat like a couch where it was hunkered and low and seemed to squat against the corner."
- Daria Takes Charge, by dmsfanman (part 10): "It was a cold January morning and Daria stood in her office staring out the window. The sun was barely up."
- I've Got To Be Direct, by Honey-On-Toast (part 1): "I've been staring deadpan at my painting for nearly an hour. For nearly 2 weeks, I've been experimenting, a personal project so to speak."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Team-Up), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria felt that she had truly been transported into another era by the man's tale. She felt she finally had her answers, but now it was time to go. 'Thanks for seeing me,' she said to the old man in the wheelchair."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Team-Up), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer's car slid into it's parking spot, and with a fairly audible crack she pried her fingers from the steering wheel. Driving in America was stressful enough, but staying calm while every muscle in her body screamed that she was on the wrong side of the road was a down-right impossible task."
- We interrupt this broadcast to bring you this shocking popular report... (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "[Camera switches on/ Quinn smiles darkly into the night-filter screen]"