Typing Day, although I suspect he leans more toward the "hunt and peck" school of typing than anything else. Still, he knows enough to crash his computer, so props for that.
Today is also Male Watcher's Day, which I suspect Jane will be observing with enthusiasm. Unless she really is just interested in getting a pair of those shoes.
- bones cast in a little low, by ashleykay (part 1): "The year had not let up, the winter and spring had limped along, staggering with terrible heat that left an airless feeling hidden behind every building."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (part 3c - 3e): "By now the remaining victims of the robbers, magical and muggle, customers and restaurant staff, realized that the robbers had been taken down and that the danger was over. Conversation began again, howbeit mostly with low murmurs." (Part 3d) (Part 3e)
- Daria, the Radio serial, by Roentgen (part 14): "JAKE: I hope the kids are having a good time at Middleton. HELEN: It's a pity they get to have their hi-jinks while we wait for the Bursar."
- Freezer Burn (IC: "It's not what it looks like!"), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "With snow falling on the ground, Daria quickly put on her heavy jacket and went outside. As she walked down the driveway to the sidewalk, she heard a rustle from a nearby bush. She turned to face the bush, to see someone kneeling behind it, trying to hide."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (part 12): "Daria stomped down the hallway, turned a corner, and continued full-steam towards the school's front doors. She couldn't believe Jane thought this was some kind of fantasy or joke or, well, whatever it was she thought. Couldn't she see how serious this was?"
- Not Playing dumb, by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Daria could not believe her ears, It had started with Jane Lane accusing Daria of causing problems between Jane and her boyfriend, Tom Sloane, and now Jane's brother, Trent, seemed to think that Tom had designs on Daria."
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 32): "Their kisses were hurried fevered in the darkness of the room. No words had been spoken in the car ride…none were necessary. They both knew what was to take place."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 21): "General Marshall Castelmore was killed during the siege of Hirtsaam by a stray catapult shot. Our source was unable to find out if the catapult was tampered with, but he confirmed that Castelmore announced his plans to retire from Crimson Legion and already named his successor."
- Unnamed story (Roentgen's Jet-Pack Wearing, Futuristic Ideas Thread!), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria waited backstage at the small theater in New York's Financial District. Her friends had pushed her into taking 'The Cynical Monologues' on the stage and she regretted it from the very beginning."
- Unwanted Company (IC: "It's not what it looks like!"), by nightbeast37 (COMPLETE!): "'I don't know what you're doing around town without your fashion friends, but can you at least stop bothering me?' Tiffany had been following Jane for a few minutes."