Clearly Sandi will do absolutely anything to make sure people notice her, even disguise herself as a penguin on Penguin Awareness Day. I wouldn't gloat too much, Sandi. There are members of fandom who might take too much of an interest in you now!
Today is also National Cheese Lover Day, so make sure you celebrate! Whether it's by wrestling Mr. DeMartino for the last Lincoln Cheese-Flavored Log or spreading the processed variety on pizza to share with Ted, there are plenty of Daria-themed ways to enjoy.
- Brittany's Equation (IC: Mix them up. DariaXDaria Crossover!), by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Brittany Taylor was a girl on a mission. It was not military in nature, although Brittany had a hidden aptitude for such things. It was an act of friendship from Brittany, on behalf of Daria Morgendorffer."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (part 4b): "The next morning Arcturus felt the sensation of awakening in a strange bed and seeing light stream in through the gap in the drawn curtains."
- Friends and More: a story about Mack, by 11tee (part 2): "The woman stepped into the pizza parlor and wiped her feet ever so slightly. A quick scan and then she walked toward an empty table sitting across the Mack."
- Imprint (Daria and the Gang Thread II), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria knew that her decision to marry Tom would be a difficult one, and not just for social class reasons."
- I've Got To Be Direct, by Honey-On-Toast (COMPLETE!): "Since that peculiar evening with Jane during the weekend, there's been a noticeable sense of difference detected between me and her." (Part 3)
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (part 15): "Daria saw a multicolored light streak past, plucking Jane and Jodie out of their certainly deadly falls and shooting away towards the trees far below. 'Goth girl!' Stacy shouted as she zipped away. 'Quit falling and help me!'"
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 33): "'You talk to your sister lately?' Trent asked his girlfriend that was standing beside him, cutting the potatoes while he did the carrots."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Team-Up), by 11tee (COMPLETE!): "She was sweeping the sidewalk in front of the shop. The shopkeeper, an older man by the name of Axl, was tending to a customer as a pair youth her age played on the sidewalk outside."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Team-Up), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Jane couldn't keep the smirk off her face. 'So - dazzling academic achievement, eh? What a sellout.'"