Spatula Man is here to celebrate radio personality Howard Stern's 63rd birthday. I'm sure Bing's somewhere around here as well--to Daria's chagrin. Don't worry, Daria, I'm sure another blast of your sour mood will scare them off. It's worked once before, after all.
- bones cast in a little low, by ashleykay (part 2): "She stood dripping at the phone stand. It soaked in the carpet and she thought of taking off her boots. Of going to her parents house. Of calling a cab and finding an Amtrack and not looking back. "
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 7): "Matildas team had located the enemy stronghold, essentially a dormitory for a 'youth adventure camp,' which was stocked to the gills with illegally modded AR15s, various gas operated shotguns and ammo for such."
- Daria Ravenclaw: No Country For Unpleasant Old Men, by Meester_Lee (part 3f and 4a): "'Merlin's beard,' said Arcturus. 'What happened?' The old wizard quickly moved to see what had happened to his house elf. As he approached the rest area's shelter, he was overwhelmed by a revolting smell, one that made him almost ill."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (parts 13 and 14): "Daria lurked in a corner, checking her watch every few minutes as sunset crept closer and closer. The dance had been going strong for almost thirty minutes and nothing terrible had happened." (Part 14)
- Returning Home, by Wassersauefer (COMPLETE!): "It was a thursday. Thursdays were fine. Mondays were fine too, but wednesdays and fridays weren't so good. The weekends was always worst. Then he would just sit at home, listen to music, drink a beer in the evening and ask himself when he had stopped caring."
- Too Cute--the Facebook Edition (Iron Chef: Facebook episodes), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Kevin Thompson updated his profile picture."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward), by UU (COMPLETE!): "'Daria, are you a team player?' 'Pretty much never ever.'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'...And so on Halloween the Great Pumpkin arrives in the pumpkin patch to give presents to all the good girls and boys.' Kevin finished explaining into his handheld camera while setting it on a tripod."