I think someone should explain to Upchuck that Run It up the Flagpole and See if Anyone Salutes It Day refers to ideas rather than to people. Still, I think that's a pretty good place to keep him, as long as he can keep his balance. I doubt anyone will be saluting, though.
Today is also National Science Fiction Day, in honor of author Isaac Asimov, who was born in this day in 1920. Daria and Jane might celebrate with another sci-fi convention, unless they think Artie might show up. If so, they'd be better off staying home.
- Brother Grimace reveals how Quinn would handle being dumped on Christmas.
- Tell everyone about your favorite interesting foods.
- Vote in a new Deadliest Warrior poll: MacGyver vs. Jack Ryan.
- Share your thoughts on the upcoming TV show Riverdale.
- Wassersauefer and Brother Grimace posted new Iron Chefs in Creative Writing: It's not what it looks like! and Conversation Whilst Being Otherwise Engaged.