Tom Selleck's birth on this day in 1945. No, I don't know why she's celebrating it. She just is, okay?
Today is also Freethinkers Day, and I hope someone explained to Brittany and Kevin that the holiday doesn't mean you should be free of thoughts entirely. Then again, why should today be any different for them?
- Creak, by Jim North (part 11): "Burnout rubbed her eyes, then leaned against the bathroom sink and stared at her reflection. Her own green eyes, mirror-flipped, stared back at her with a hard intensity she only rarely saw in herself."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 24): "Helen awoke to the alarm on the clock-radio. Helen used the radio function instead of the buzzer to wake her up, and had set it to the local station, one that had an uncommonly good news and weather department, so she could catch the local weather and learn if the girls' school had been cancelled on account of Highland's rare snowstorms."
- Dr. Sloane's Wonderful Androids, by Szcz (part 2): "'Incoming call from 00-00. Do you want to accept?' 'Yes.' 'Hi, Daria. It's Elsie.'"
- Just Desserts, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "Looking desperate as she stood dripping on the Morgendorffers' front step, Brittany asked, 'Is Kevin here?' Quinn smirked. 'Sorry, Brittany, but he's very busy working on the maze thing and can't be disturbed.' 'Hey, Quinn,' Kevin called out. 'What's for dessert?'"
- Sandi's Secrets (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn, Jake and the clubs owner, Mr. Vorchevsky, are seated at the bar. Quinn is visibly uncomfortable with having a business meeting in a strip joint. Mr. Vorchevsky: Business is boomings. I haves you to thank." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Sappy Anniversary (Iron Chef: Facebook episodes), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "Quinn Morgendorffer, Wishes Tom and Daria a Happy Anniversary! Stacy Rowe likes this Daria Morgendorffer What?"
- A Three Hour Tour, by Jim North (part 6): "'Hey, skip!' So good was Tony's mood that he strangely didn't mind the sudden interruption by the voice that had haunted his nightmares for nearly four years."
- A Tree Grows in Lawndale – Facebook Edition (Iron Chef: Facebook episodes), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "Brittany Taylor Kevin looks like a rebel in his new jacket! Kevin Thompson Thanks Babe!!"