International Skeptics Day, but since she's fandom's favorite skeptic I should think she of all people would know this holiday for sure. Enjoy the day, but remember to double check any claims you hear, okay?
Today is also Make Your Dream Come True Day, and Daria's probably just going to drag her family back to Pizza Forest to make them suffer again. Better that one than the one where people walking down the street burst into flames, right?
You still have time to nominate your favorite written and visual works for the 2017 Daria Fanworks Awards! If you've already sent one set of nominations, you can still make additional ones!
- Camping 'Trip (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jim has just accidentally eaten glitter berries and Quin is in a panic. Jim: Are you sure? I feel fine and I didn't see those berries on the chart I printed out." (Part 3)
- Creak, by Jim North (parts 6 - 8): "As the shock receded, however, the reality of the situation began to settle in and images of imminent water damage started to dance through her head." (Part 7) (Part 8)
- Drake And Jane Diaries, by James the Lesser (part 5): "Dear Diary Ms. Li is up to something. What, I'm not sure yet. She is holding a meeting on Superbowl Sunday that she doesn't want anyone knowing about."
- Iron Chef: Truth or Dare, by Roentgen (part 1): "It was Christmas and everyone was just a little sauced. Not really drunk, but friendly enough for most of the social barriers to fall."
- A Meeting of Consequence, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Robert Towns entered the small cafe which lay in the middle of the shopping area which lay between the two universities. It wasn't busy, so he went to the counter and ordered the unusual drink that he had to order."
- Skeletons, by CaffeineAddict94 (part 2): "The last time he saw Daria was the funeral. The rain is what he always remembered the most."
- Standstill, by Princess_Pasta (parts 17 and 18): "Dread welcomed Monique from sleep. It followed her through her morning rituals and even hung around while she tuned her Fender. It grew bigger and more persistent the longer she tried to ignore it until she was forced out of the apartment." (Part 18)
- This is my stop, by Honey-On-Toast (part 12): "Jane's head bolted up, a reflex, as if she'd fallen asleep in the car or in class. All around her, everything seemed to be warped and morphed in a hallucinatory drug-induced trance state."
- A Three Hour Tour, by Jim North (parts 1 and 2): "Anthony DeMartino sucked a large breath of salty air in through his nose, held it, and then expelled it from his mouth with a great deal of satisfaction." (Part 2)
- Troperrific (Iron Chef: Very Tropic Fic), by nightbeast37 (part 1): "'So, how's your story going?' asked Jane. 'It's going great,' answered Daria, in her deadpan, snarky tone. 'It would've been finished by now, but Mr O'Neill suggested that I tone it down, make it lighter and softer as he says.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (parts 90 and 91): "Trent Lane felt that he was being brought to the Principal's Office. He recalled the string of events that brought him to where he was right now. On Saturday, he came to Daria's room and told her that he wanted to quit." (Part 91)
- We Need To Talk (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Jim are seated at a table on a dinner date. Jim: Quinn, have I mentioned how beautiful you are this evening? Quinn smiles." (Part 2) (Part 3)