Betsy Ross, who was born on this day in 1752. If that's a new fashion she's working on, then I think Sandi might need to have a word with her about mixing primary colors during daylight hours.
Today is also New Year's Day and National Hangover Day, and I have no doubt that the two being on the same day is no coincidence. Have a happy (but quiet) new year!
- God Save The Esteem: Punk is Dead, by Charles RB (part 6): "Day brought with it Aunt Amy and Erin Chambers with tired eyes and tired faces. Amy and Helen embraced like they hadn't seen each other in an age, and Daria took an instinctive step back when Erin tried to do the same with her."
- If Elected, I Will (Not) Serve, by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Daria hadn't eaten all day, so she took a break from her computer to get some pizza. Which meant, of course, that she got the Secret Service agents to get some pizza for her."
- I Now Pronounce You Upchuck and Stacy (Quinn, Season 2), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Stacy by some mirrors while a seamstress (the same one from I Don't) works on Stacy's wedding dress. The dress is similar to the one Erin wore in I Don't." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Karen and Quinn Do a Promo! , by Captain Marbles (COMPLETE!): "'Shouldn't that be "Quinn and Karen?" I've got seniority, you know!' 'Let's just do this thing while I'm still young!'"
- The Raid on Scarlett the Dark Fairy (An Alternate 'Hiding In Plain Sight/LLH-Universe Fic), by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): "This a tale of one of our favorite fairies, and how a particular New Year's Eve changed everything for her."
- Skeletons (Pasta's Never-Ending Ideas Thread 2), by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "The world spiraled around him while he stood motionless, still, the only movement coming from the steady rise and fall of his chest. Bitter wind tore at his face like shards of glass and he cast his dark eyes up towards the sky, searching for an answer in the blanket of clouds."
- Trent Boosted (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'I didn't take your brother for the mechanically talented.' 'Neither did I Daria, neither did I.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (part 81): "Quietly, Quinn Morgendorffer entered the elevator at Legion Tower, having just arrived back in Lawndale after her Christmas in New Mexico with Danielle Todds's parents."
- Ylem On Cookies, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Hello, Bonnie. Love your place.' Ylem frowned. Bad enough to be interrupted now, here, by her... and I hate it when she calls me that."