National Umbrella Day, although I don't see any rain. Perhaps that's just how goths maintain their pallid complexion? Or she's making use of any weapon available to keep Upchuck at bay.
Voting is open for the 2017 Daria Fanworks Awards! Find the lists of nominations and links to ballots in the thread!
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 27): "School remained tense the following day. A couple of the younger or more high-strung girls woke up and started screaming."
- Just Desserts, by Kristen Bealer (part 3): "The three boys looked at each other warily. 'Does anyone else think this seems...girly?' Jeffy asked, worried. 'Naw,' Joey said. 'It's definitely badass. You beat the hell out of a bunch of ingredients, then torch it in the oven. Then you slice that bad boy up into pieces.'"
- One Of Us, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'The thing I like best about the Legion Cafeteria is that they always have fresh fruit here.' Jaime looked up from his bowl of mixed fruit. 'They didn't put any peaches in today, though - the truck didn't make it in because of the weather.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (part 99): "'Dude,' Jamie said, 'Why do you want to talk about this? I've got, like three hours a day to do homework, shower, shave, and everything else.' Jerry Smythe ignored him."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Daria pushed the door open and entered the room, a fresh cup of coffee in her hand. 'Good morning...' She stopped dead on her tracks. 'Where the hell is everybody?'"