National Drink Wine Day. Still, I hope Jane remembered to turn Alison down when she offered to show her some pastels.
There's still plenty of time to vote in the Daria Fanworks Awards if you haven't done so yet!
- About A Girl, by tafka (COMPLETE!): "Quinn stood by the lockers, addressing the pasty blonde. His sandy hair fell in waves to his smooth, heart-shaped jawline. His shirts were layered – almost, but not quite, trendy enough. And his soft voice had a soothing tone that exuded reliability."
- Daria Ravenclaw: Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 30 and 31): "Her dad put on the brakes short of the next intersection, and Daria watched the schoolchildren and teachers crossing the street in a churning whirlpool and fright and consternation." (Part 31)
- The fairy Quinn, by Rémi (part 1): "Our story begins in a pink baby room. Toys and plushies are everywhere. At the middle of the room stands a crib, and several cutesy decorations shaped like birds and butterflies hang from the celling."
- The Karate Quinn (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Quinn and Stacy are having lunch together and catching up. Quinn said '...so now Jim's all worried about my safety. It'd be sweet if it weren't so annoying.'"
- Meetings, by Princess_Pasta (parts 1 and 2): "He didn't expect to see Sandi Griffin that night. He caught a glimpse of her as he was making his way into the kitchen, colored string lights casting patterns of red and blue over her face." (Part 2)
- Obssession (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "It's an overcast Friday afternoon in Lawndale and Quinn is in her car driving home from work. She has just one thought: I can't believe some of those clients. Who in their right mind thinks edible tobacco is a marketable idea?" (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (parts 102 and 103): "The Legionnaires had a choice of evils. The first of those was sweat and pain. The second of those was the orange dust of the quarry that painted every scrap of cloth that came into contact with it." (Part 103)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Jim North (COMPLETE!): "'So you . . . doooooon't want to sign the union agreement?' Angela glared at Tony for a moment, then burst into uncontrollable laughter."