Valentine's Day! If you don't have a special someone, then I'm sure Cupid will let you borrow his love taser...on second thought, better not bother. Besides, just wait until tomorrow: Half-Price Candy Day is a way more fun holiday.
If you do have a special someone, then why not take them on a romantic Ferris Wheel ride for National Ferris Wheel Day? Okay, so you might end up trapped with a sobbing Stacy for the duration of the ride, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of seeing her eyes turn that really weird shade of red, because red is a Valentine's Day color! See, it all works out!
Finally, don't forget to vote for your favorites in the Daria Fanworks Awards!
- Coffee, by Zetor (part 2b): "Daria hung up the phone, setting it down on the coffee table before hurrying across the room and opening the door. Taking in the sight in front of her, she immediately understood why Stacy had knocked, probably with her foot, instead of ringing the bell."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 28 and 29): "Cuthbert brought up his discovery after school. 'I found the game room,' he said. 'Ho-kay,' Daria said slowly." (Part 29)
- Iron Chef: Truth or Dare, by nightbeast37 (part 3): "It only took ten seconds for Andrea to make a decision. 'Dare,' she said, nonchalantly."
- Just Desserts, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'Look what I made, Kevin,' Quinn sang out as she entered the garage later that day holding a chocolate layer cake. 'No ice cream?' Daria replied with a small smirk. 'I wouldn't put up with that if I were you.'"
- Meet the Carbones (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Late afternoon on Long Island, NY sees Quinn Morgendorffer and her boyfriend, Jim Carbone, walking along the Long Island Sound. Quinn is holding her dog, Storm, on a leash while admiring the beauty of it all. Jim is very quiet, which she notices." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (parts 100 and 101): "Daria had an entire day of nothing planned and Captain Bitting had arrived to ruin it. Captain Bitting was the firearms instructor for 'Basic Firearms', a two-week long module at the Legion Academy." (Part 101)
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "As Jake Morgendorffer walked out in his Buxton Ridge dress uniform, he had the misfortune to be walking past a group of hippies. 'Spit! BABY KILLER!' yelled Christina L'Angelle."