George Washington's birthday. Brittany may not approve, because all she knows about the man is that he wasn't very focused. Then again, neither is Kevin, so I suppose it's a perfect match! Unfortunately for both Brittany and Kevin, today is also World Thinking Day, and I don't think they could come up with a single thought between the two of them.
Last chance to vote in the Daria Fanworks Awards! The deadline is almost upon us, so vote if you haven't already.
- Art Born (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "'Here's the plan,' Jane said. 'There's an invoice book behind the counter that should tell us who bought my last painting. But, you'll have to distract Gary while I'm grabbing.'"
- Eggman's Estimation (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Walter Kovacs (part 3): "The first class that Daria actually remembered was history. The 'teacher', if he could be called that and not an insane asylum escapee, one Anthony DeMartino was shouting every fourth to seventh word, accompanied by one of his eyes bulging."
- Fresh Start (IC: Random Pairing Challenge 2018), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "It wasn't everyday that Jamie White found himself on a date with someone twice his age. He was never fond of dating apps but desperation drove him to great lengths."
- The Karate Quinn (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Jim are having dinner with Jake and Helen. For once, Jake managed to cook something that wasn't a disgusting concoction." (Part 3)
- The New Partner (IC: Random Pairing Challenge 2018), by Jim North (COMPLETE!): "Helen turned to her left, and there was no one there. Rubbing the dregs of a mostly-sleepless night out of her eyes, she threw the covers back, slid her feet off onto the floor, and cursed herself - not for the first time - for a fool."
- The Spiral Path (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "In the basement of the run down house that they call home Mystic Spiral are practicing for an upcoming gig. They play the following song... 'Pain and stirfe Twist the knife It falls apart End my life'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Roentgen (part 104): "Jane Lane walked on air. She could have walked on air literally for any number of reasons, but she had more than enough reason to smile."
- The Wrong Sort (IC: Random Pairing Challenge 2018), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Another dull day, another society social, with it being summer and one Elsie Sloane on break from Bromwell, she found herself stuck with the rigorous schedule as set by her parents and all the baggage that came with being a Sloane."