King Tutankhamun's tomb on this day in 1923. I think he's finding less treasure and more sugar, but for Jake I suppose it's still a good deal.
Also on this day in 1998, the episode "Arts 'N Crass" first aired. I think my favorite moment is Helen's rare moment of awesomeness at the end. What's yours?
We're still waiting for more votes for for the Daria Fanworks Awards. Please vote if you haven't already!
- Ranma has a noise canceling headphones question.
- Discuss the news about the latest school shooting.
- What would a reunion between Beavis and Butt-Head and Daria look like?
- What do you think of the news about a Greatest American Hero reboot?
- JoeMerl posted a new Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2018.