Bat Appreciation Day, but for the rest of us I think the cosplay is optional. I think I'll just settle for sleeping upside-down and spreading rabies.
Today is also the anniversary of the birth of Isak Dinesen in 1885, which is notable because her novels apparently inspired the Taylors' family den. I seriously doubt any of the Taylors have even heard of Dinesen, but then I strongly suspect Upchuck was making the whole thing up anyway.
- Robyn has a question about amnesia.
- Where would you set a fictional story?
- Share your opinion of Ready Player One.
- Vote in the Deadliest Warrior poll between Abraham Van Helsing and Vampire Hunter D.
- Discuss the Netflix reboot of Lost in Space.