World Laboratory Day, and I assume he's concocting some kind of potion that will prevent Kevin from calling him anything but "Mack." Future Daria will probably celebrate with another double shift at the gene splicing lab.
Today is also a holiday that should be relevant to all Daria fans, World Book Day. I hope I don't have to explain how best to celebrate this one.
- The Answer, My Friend, is Blowing Something Up (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Helen and Jake looked at each other, beaming as they shared the happiest moment of their lives: their wedding day. Out loud, they recited in unison, 'Under an open sky and upon sacred ground, I acknowledge the oneness of the universe. May the cosmic forces bless our union and make it a journey of enlightenment.'"
- Cuckoos On Infinite Earths: Who's That Girl?, by Charles RB, Brother Grimace, and Roentgen (parts 1 - 4): "Years ago, the multiverse burned. Four hundred and eighty three realities were snuffed out, twice that number decimated, a thousand left in disarray by 'minor' disruption or dimensional aftershocks, and the watchmen for reality were slaughtered in their multitudes - Judith was not called 'Worldburner' for nothing." (Part 2 by Brother Grimace) (Part 3 by Roentgen) (Part 4 by Charles RB)
- Dog Whistle (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'So what is it you want to show me?' Tom loaded up the video with a grin akin to a crocodile who spies Captain Hook taking a swim."
- The Emasculation of Jim Carbone (Quinn, Season 4), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn is seated behind her desk meeting with a prospective client. The client is a handsome man in his early forties. He has slicked back dark hair, a chisled face and a perfectly slender build and wears a nice business suit. Something about him makes Quinn uncomfortable, however." (Part 2)
- Smash & Grab, by Erin M. (part 2): "This file will serve as my personal encrypted notes for the undertaking which Sunset Shimmer has brought to us. As I've documented elsewhere, when we all met in high school, magic from the other dimensional land of Equestrian had leaked through to our world, causing a variety of issues and problems."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries : Thread #2), by Brother Grimace (parts 117 and 118): "'So, how much are your families worth?' Julia and Zoey, food in their mouths, stopped in mid-chew at Quinn's question; beside her, Sandi rolled her eyes (even though she was also curious about the answer)." (Part 118)