Herbs and Spices Day, but on behalf of his tongue I would like to request that he take it easy on the pepper this time. His last surviving taste buds will thank me.
- Aurora (formerly Reflections), by Lady Evil (part 17): "Jane and Vixx were in Jane's room getting dressed for Halloween while 'Zombie' by The Cranberries played on the radio. 'Ah, the perfect Halloween song.' said Jane, pinning her hair up. 'A song all about the gang wars in Ireland.'"
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 4): "'So how is life on Mars?' Jane asked."
- Identity Crisis (Quinn, Season 4), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jeffy is at a table with his lawyer, a sleazy looking guy with slicked back hair. The judge, a balding fat man with a mustache, is presiding while Dr. Millepedis is in the witness stand. It is a mental competency hearing to determine whether Jeffy, after two years confinement in a psychiatric hospital, can now be safely re-intigrated into society." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Redemption, by atimnie (part 32): "'Alright, Doyle, we want names,' Hank Daniels shouted at Doyle, still in Amos Cunningham's uniform, one arm cuffed to the bolted down chair he was sitting in. 'You can have mine, I was getting tired of it anyway.'"
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 16): "'Thanks for the lift, Mack. 'Night, Jodie.' Elizaveta smiled as she got out of Mack's car. Then, leaning over, she gave Angie a kiss on the lips, 'See you tomorrow, szereto.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (parts 124 and 125): "Daria and Tom sat in the expensive office of the chief executive officer of an important international firm. This wasn't the first such visit that either of them had made to a CEO. Although it was rare that specific Legionnaires had been asked to come for a visit." (Part 125)