Beautician's Day to Jozu and all the other long-suffering workers who have to endure Quinn's endless prattling as they do their best to make her look perfect--or at least cuter than Sandi. If you visit the beautician today, remember to tell them which show you want your style from. Or you could just offer to buy some scissors from them.
Today is also National Chocolate Pudding Day, and I join Brittany and Daria in hoping that your pudding doesn't have any skin on the top. Ewwww.
Finally, happy anniversary to Jake and Helen, who made their "Vows of Commitment" on this day in 1975. I hope Jake got Helen something better than a misshapen hobbit candle this time.
- Cuckoos On Infinite Earths, by Smijey (part 19): "Daria and Jane hadn't expected to be watching the new Pope's address live, but then again, back in high school they had campaigned the yearbook staff to have her be titled Most Likely To Be The Literal Anti-Christ."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 5): "Daria stood looking out over the rim of the crater recording video. The display in her helmet showed the view through the camera attached to her chest plate."
- Jersey Sure (Quinn, Season 4), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Jim's Camaro driving along the street. Cut to inside and we see Jim driving while Quinn's in the passenger seat. They're on their way home from a night out. Quinn: Thanks for taking me to Cest La Ve, Jim." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Proof through the Esteem, by WalterKovacs (COMPLETE!): "'Girls, I just want you to know that your mother and I both realize it's not easy moving to a new town,' started Jake Morgendorffer from behind the wheel of his car."
- Unnamed story (All-Purpose Creative Writing Thread: Seven), by Aloysius (part 1): "David looked at the growing white mass ahead of them and froze in shock. His son, Nigel, saw his father's expression fall momentarily, then it solidified again as he looked at his family and the other refugees gathered around him."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria and Jodie are best friends), by Roentgen (part 2): "The car pulled up to the dual garage of the Morgendorffer residence. It was a Jaguar XJ30. Daria could see through the window that Andrew Landon and Jodie Landon were ready to pick her up."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by peapotmaster (COMPLETE!): "DARIA: Dad, what is the name of this camp again? JAKE: Your mom said it is called Camp Campbell."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "'More coffee! Please!' Charles shouted. 'Daria?' Jane asked, noticing Daria had yet to touch her drink. 'I've never had coffee.' Daria answered, 'Amy said a young lady shouldn't drink stimulants.'"